If you’re forever asking people what time it is, or getting your phone out to see if you’re late, then perhaps you need a new watch.
Here’s why else you might need a new watch.
1. Your watch might be old and seen better days. Perhaps the strap is falling apart or is too small for you, or maybe the face is scratched and it’s hard to see what time it is.
2. It might be that you don’t actually own a watch, or maybe you haven’;t got a watch you like. You might have received watches as presents but not like wearing them. By choosing your own watch you can get a design and size you like, and will wear.
3. If you want to look stylish then you might want a more stylish watch than you currently own, Perhaps your watch came from the service station, or a supermarket, and has done well to last this long.
4. Perhaps you’ve had several cheap digital watches, and now you’re fed up of them. They might not last longer than a few weeks, and they might not keep accurate time. Why not treat yourself to something better that you know will last?
5. If you’ve got a stylish watch already, perhaps you want a sports watch so that you can go running, cycling or fishing without fear of damaging your nice watch.
6. If you’ve got a sports watch, you might want a formal watch. You might need to look smart for work, be entertaining clients, or be looking to sell products or services to professionals.
7. It might be that you’ve seen a watch you like, and want to treat yourself. Maybe you want a designer watch, or like a certain brand of watch.
8. Depending on your lifestyle and hobbies, you might want additional features from your watch. Perhaps its needs to be waterproof so you can wear it when you go fishing,or are on the beach. You might want a stopwatch on it so you can time your runs or bike rides. You might benefit from having the day and date on your watch, so that you can be completely organised.
9. The size of your watch might be important to you. You won’t want a heavy watch with a big face if you’re playing sports. You won’t want a slim sports watch when you’re wearing a suit and want to impress people.
10. No matter what sort of watch you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find something that you like, and will give you great value for money. There’s no point in buying a watch that costs a fortune if you’re never going to wear it, and there’s no point in trying to economise if you’re looking for an everyday watch.
Now you know why you should buy a new watch, what’s stopping you?